Day Spa In Lakeway, TX
Massage Therapy, Cupping Therapy, Eyelash Extensions, Lash Lifting, Microblading & more offered.
Please click the "Appointments" button below to call or email our independent therapists located within Blush Beauty Bar for more information.
We offer hydrating, anti-aging, acne and deep cleansing enzymatic facials to nourish plus revive all skin types. Our product line works at the cellular level to leverage existing biochemical reactions in the body which accelerates tissue regeneration, encourages new cell growth, increases blood supply, stimulates collagen and natural moisture factor production.
( Neck and décolleté plus extractions are included in every 50 minute facial )
Deep Cleansing Enzymatic Facial - $80 | (4) $280
An effective but, non-invasive facial treatment using a self-neutralizing enzymatic masque derived from cranberry extracts. This enzyme mimics the natural exfoliation of the skin, producing a targeted, cell-specific exfoliation. Our enzymatic facial produces no irritation or redness and is even gentle enough for sensitive skin. The appearance of fine lines and dark spots are reduced, leaving your skin remarkably smooth and luminous.
Dermalift Facial - $90 | (4) $320
This facial uses a non-surgical device to help reverse the signs of aging, giving you toned, wrinkle free & younger looking skin. This facial uses micro-current which provides instant stimulation by massaging & improving circulation, delivering enriched oxygen into the skin. The Dermalift facial helps to reduce enlarged pores, provides you with an even skin tone, plumps up the area around your lips by reducing pucker lines above them, reduces puffiness around the eyes and helps get rid of the hooding caused by drooping upper eyelids. Individual results may vary along with temporary lifting.
HydraGlo Facial - $175 | (4) $600
Aqua exfoliating tips and nutrient enriched serums are used to deliver a powerful 4-step facial. The first step deeply cleanses the skin. The second step exfoliates dead skin cells for a brighter complexion. The third step extracts dirt, oils and blackheads from pores. The fourth step is an oxygen therapy treatment which infuses powerful antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to plump the skin. Ends with a 15 minute customized LED Therapy treatment. This facial will leave your skin feeling clean, clear and radiant. Recommended for monthly treatment. No pain or downtime.
Nano Infusion Facial - $185 | (4) $640
The skin is cleansed, enzyme exfoliation is performed and followed by extractions. A unique serum composed of 30 plant terpenes and moringa oil is infused into the skin through nano-needling. Ends with 15 minute LED Light Therapy. The serum must be left to sit on the skin for 6-12 hours post treatment for best results. This helps to significantly reduce acne, wrinkles, redness/inflammation, scarring, and fine lines. No pain or downtime. Multiple sessions are recommended.
Cooling Facial - $80 | (4) $280
Everything in this facial is cooling with no heat. Gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin to soothe the blotchiness plus irritation caused by rosacea.
Back Facial - $60
Our customized back facial includes a deep pore cleansing, butter scrub, deep exfoliating masque, extractions and finishes with a delicious hydrating shea butter moisturizer to soften the skin.
Mini Refresher Facial - $40
Perfect for those on a tight schedule, this 30-minute treatment freshens your skin with the basic, essential steps of our full-length signature facials – cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing. Please note, extractions or second treatment masks are not performed during this treatment.
Facial Add Ons
Collagen Eye Treatment - $15
Collagen Neck Treatment - $15
Extractions Only With No Facial - $40
High Frequency Face Treatment ( 15 Min ) - $25
Scalp & Hair Loss High Frequency PKG - $240
12 Sessions - 20 Mins (2 to 3 X Per Week Suggested)
This treatment involves the application of low level electrical current to the scalp which naturally revitalizes dormant hair follicles by increasing blood circulation & encouraging cellular turnover. Purifying oxygen molecules are delivered into the skin via a glass electrode to help exfoliate the area, open up the pores & eliminate harmful bacteria in the scalp. This leads to better hair growth, controls hair loss & helps with dandruff issues as well.
If your skin has been damaged by the sun or acne, or if you would like to reduce the appearance of fine lines or uneven pigmentation, you may benefit from a peel. Our peels are a safe and effective way to visibly improve the quality, texture and tone of your skin without the discomfort and recovery time often associated with other deep abrasive chemical peels.
Lactic Acid Peel - $70
The Lactic Acid Peel is a milder peel that is good for all skin types. This peel helps decrease hyperpigmentation, improves skin tone, texture and soften fine lines.
TCA Peel - $90
Although still therapeutic for the skin, TCA Peels are mild. If your skin is sensitive, thin or fragile a TCA Peel Treatment will strengthen your skin, allowing it to be more resistant to environmental stresses. Your skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking.
Lash Tinting - $22
Brow Tinting - $18
Both Lash and Brow Tinting - $35
DermaPeel No Wax Facial Hair Removal - $60
Eyebrow Lamination - $55
A brow treatment which helps give you a uniform eyebrow shape. This treatment gives you a solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern. With lamination we can realign the brows to give them a desired shape and fuller look.
Brow Wax - $22
Lip - $15
Chin - $15
Nose - $15
Ears - $15
Underarms - $28
Full Face Wax (Brows not included) - $35
Half Arm - $35
Full Arm - $45
Half Leg - $40
Full Leg - $75
Back Wax - $65
Add Upper Arm With Back - $10
Contraindications For Waxing!!!
If you are taking or have taken any of the following medications within the last 3 months, please inform your waxing technician prior to your waxing appointment:
• Accutane (acne medication). No waxing for one year after finishing prescription.
• Adapalene (acne medication). No waxing for one year after finishing prescription.
• Alustra (Retin A)
Clindamycin (can be used topically for acne)
Doxycycline (for bacterial infections)
Erythromucin (commonly used by people allergic to penicillin)
Minocycline (broad spectrum antibiotic)
Tetracycline (broad spectrum treatment for acne, rosacea)
• Avage (acne medication)
• Avita (See Tretinoin)
• Differin (acne medication)
• Isotretinoin (like Accutane)
• Metronidazole (brand names-Flagyl, MetroGel - used often for treatment of rosacea)
• Nadifloxicine (brand names-Acuatim, Nadiflox, Nadoxin, Nadixa, Activon - topical treatment for acne)
• Retin-A (see Tretinoin)
• Renova (see Tretinoin)
• Tazarotene (Tazorac -topical cream or gel acne medication)
• Tretinoin ( Acid form of vitamin A. Brand names- Altinac, Avita, Renova, Retin-A, Tretin-X. )
If you are currently taking any of the following medications, please inform
your waxing technician prior to your waxing appointment:
• Any acne medications not listed above
• Bleaching agents for hair used in the area to be waxed
• Bleaching agents for pigmentation used in the area to be waxed (Hydraquinone, Trilumena)
• Chemical depilatories (Veet, Nair, Magic Shave)
• Benzoyl Peroxide (Pro-Active)
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
• Oral antibiotics
• Topical antibiotics
• Salicylic Acid
• Exfoliants (physical scrubs, enzyme exfoliants or chemical exfoliants)
These products can sensitize the skin and cause lifting and irritation which can result in scarring.
• Sunburned, irritated or open areas should not be waxed.
• Moles should not be waxed.
• You should wait a minimum of 7 days after a light chemical peel or microdermabrasion before waxing.
• Waxing should not be done if you have been in a tanning booth the same day.
• Waxing should not be done if you have had laser resurfacing within a year.
• Waxing should not be done if you have had a physician administered (deep) peel within two years.
• If irritation occurs, you can use an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin to keep skin moist to avoid
infection and scabbing.
• Extra precaution should be taken if using tanning accelerators. Wax two to three days before or after
• No hot baths 24 - 72 hours after a body waxing treatment, depending on skin sensitivity.
• No abrasives 24 - 72 hours after a body waxing treatment, depending on skin sensitivity.
• No deodorants for 24 hours following underarm waxing.
• Women ma experience extra sensitivity to waxing up to a week prior to the beginning of their menses.
• It is not safe to wax over psoriasis or eczema. Waxing over these areas could exacerbate the condition and result in severe irritation and / or scarring.